Week 7: The Role Of Nutraceuticals
Week 7 Overview
Week 7 (Part 1)
Week 7 (Part 2)
Week 7 (Additional Info)
- Week 7: Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factors
Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factors and recommended supplementation to explore.
- Week 7: Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factors Homeopathic Remedy
Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factors supplementation to explore that contains Brain derived neurotrophic factor 4C.
I like to pair Guna Awareness with Guna Cell.
- Week 7: The Role of Vitamins in Autism Spectrum Disorder: What Do We Know?
Vitamin or mineral supplementation is considered to be the most commonly used medical treatment for autism spectrum disorder (ASD), in addition to other interventions such as neurological and psychological interventions.
- Week 7: Comprehensive Nutritional and Dietary Intervention for Autism Spectrum Disorder—A Randomized, Controlled 12-Month Trial
Comprehensive Nutritional and Dietary Intervention for Autism Spectrum Disorder—A Randomized, Controlled 12-Month Trial. In the following sections we discuss specific research related to vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, mitochondrial disorders/carnitine issues, and gastrointestinal disorders (digestive problems and food sensitivities).
- Week 7: Supplement List Recommended from Research
Further information detailing the supplements recommended during a clinical study.
Intro into Week 8